Friday, June 20, 2014

Revegetating a Cannabis Plant

The growth of a new era
Edited by: Erik ' Coleman
The Growth of a New Era

  June 23rd 2013- I was fortunate enough to come across several cannabis seeds that caught my eye, needless to say they were a must have and immediately had been cleaned off labeled and put into a jewelry zip-lock.  Sealed. then I place those seeds into an all black with a grey lid old-school plastic film canister. You can not stop just there though if you would like your seeds to last more than a year, I recommend do not leave your seeds in the heat on any direct sunlight. After closing up tight my airtight film container I then place it in a cigar box placed in the coolest area of my room.

 HEAT KILLS CANNABIS.
The strains we will be following in this blog are:
1.) Ice - A 50%-50% Hybrid with major medicinal effects. 
2.) Fire OG 
3.) Black Bubba
June 3rd, 2014 
June 18th, 2014

June 23rd, 2014

June 23rd, 2014
  Darla like the other plants we grew from seed which sprouted looking great.  We all had hiflowered march 15, 2014. We made a minor mistake of planting the day after #ValentinesDay
    My bad ;]
 This little plant will be going in the ground Later next week. I have only transplanted her once into this 1 gallon container. If you happen to be wondering why I have it halfway in the dirt: it is to keep my girls roots that are wrapped around the lava rock at the bottom 2" inches. This trick/technique worked great it has become a (cannabis plant) life saver during these hot hot hot #summer days!  #southerncalifornia 's #sunshinecoast  is #great  at the #beach  & if you have ever wondered what #OG truly stands for, it is#OCEANGROWN.   
    Only 27.6 miles away on the other side of a mountain range. That is where our#CandylandGarden  grows & I could not have asked for a better growing conditions. I'm no professional,  I would say I'm a novice. I hope I can relate to some of you because I would #love  share the education I  have gained from the real professionals in the#cannabisindustry   #cannabiscommunity  

July 1st, 2014
July 19th, 2014
This is booming girl I named Lucy after 'Resident Evil' 





No comments:

Post a Comment

NameCheap.com Affiliate Discount

Namecheap
Namecheap