Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bubblemans World HASH JOINT - ROSEN SHATTER

Create PURE SHATTER from your Dry-Sift (Keif - Keef)


Milk that dry-sift  @BubblemansWorld











Using Flower




I know this is long but it is worth the watch! Learn how to make shatter from your dry-sift / keif in these few videos. The videos below are going to be your shortest way to see a good demonstration.

DRYSIFT =======>> Shatter 


    I've already started sifting some of my flower to make a batch of my own, but I had to stop to tell you that this new Rosen Technique is too cool to pass up! And if we try it and it doesn't work then we know not to do it again! Haha but seriously this seems worth a shot. I remember my first BHO run ..that is talk for another day. Let's go make some shatter!

-Erik Coleman

No comments:

Post a Comment

NameCheap.com Affiliate Discount

Namecheap
Namecheap